online advertising Computer and IT Support: Computer Support in 2007

Thursday 8 January 2009

Computer Support in 2007

I intend to make available easy to follow information on how to sort out basic problems with your desktop, laptops, and other peripherals. Other areas I will be covering include: Adware, Anti-virus, Spyware and computer networks. I believe this will help make your personal computer experience problems free. Remember to check out the links; they will be the key to solving most of your problems. To all my friends who call me in the middle of nowhere to help fix their computers, try and consult my blog first. Enjoy yourselves and the blog.
Wish you all the best in the new year.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a problem with my laptop. My bf bough an acer laptop sometime last year and I think my computer needs to be formatted but unfortunately I dont know how. Can you help? oh, I don't have not been given any CD with the laptop. Is it possible to solve my problem?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner